Rancho Shock Absorber RS5000 Front For Stock Ride Height Bronco 1966-1977
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Enhances Ride Comfort
- Filters Out NVH
- Enhances Ride Control
Rancho Front RS5000 Shock Absorber for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with Stock Ride Height.
If your 1966-1977 Bronco has its stock ride height and is in need of some new front shocks, be sure to pick up this Rancho Front RS5000 Shock Absorber from CJ Pony Parts for an excellent, high-quality replacement!
Features & Benefits:
- 10-Stage Velocity-Sensitive Valving for Tuning Specific to Your Application
- 5/8" (16mm) Diameter Piston Rod Adds Strength and Durability
- 1-3/8" (35mm) Diameter Piston Ensures Performance in Any Environment
- Comfortable Highway Ride and Responsive During Off-Road Driving
- Included Protective Boot Protects Shock Rod/Oil Seal
- Works on All 1966-1977 Broncos with Factory Ride Height
- Sold Individually: Two (2) Required Per Bronco
This Rancho (RS55117) Front RS5000 Shock Absorber features 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for tuning that’s specific to your application! It has a 5/8"-diameter piston rod for added strength and durability and a 1-3/8"-diameter piston that ensures proper performance in any environment! You’ll enjoy a comfortable highway ride that’s responsive when you’re off-roading too. This front shock absorber also comes with a boot that will protect the shock rod and oil seal. Sold individually, this front shock is designed to work on all 1966-1977 Broncos with the factory ride height.
Compressed length: 11.87"
Extended length: 18.700"
Travel length: 6.83"
Order a Rancho (RS55117) Front RS5000 Shock Absorber for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with Stock Ride Height from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning