If you're improving your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 with a 4-link Suspension System, then take things a step further by adding this Pair of Ridetech HQ Series Rear Coilovers (11366510), too! These premium-quality HQ Series Coilovers will provide your classic Chevy truck with superior ride quality and drastically improved handling!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Patented Monotube Gas Pressure Design
- Fade-Free Performance
- Better Impact-Forged Aluminum Body for Strength And Reliability
- 5/8" Chrome Shock Shaft and 2.5" Diameter Coilover Spring
- Double-Sealed Rod Guide With Dust Cover Eliminates Oil Leakage
- Upgraded Anodized Finish Protects against Corrosion
- Larger 1.834" Piston Provides Upgraded Ride Quality
- Premium CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Hardware Included
Ridetech designed these coilovers to work with your C10's 4-link system to make your truck as comfortable as possible no matter the road conditions. These shocks feature a unique internal design and offer adjustability that other brands can't even come close to touching.
The HQ series coilovers are a monotube design with impact forged aluminum bodies and a superior anodized finish. Inside the tube, the 5/8" chrome shock shaft moves the huge 1.834" piston that will dampen suspension travel. The included coilover springs are manufactured using high tensile steel that's CNC cold wound so they'll be lightweight and resistant to bowing. The springs feature a dark blue powder-coated finish and will provide your C10 with an upgraded, high-end look and performance feel.
- Rebound Adjustable Shocks
- Coilover Springs
- Spring Mounts
- Delrin Spring Washers
- Bearing Spacers
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10s equipped with a 4-link suspension system