If you’re wanting superior ride quality and handling out of your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 pickup, nothing compares to Ridetech’s HQ Series. This Pair of Ridetech Front HQ Series Coilovers (11363510) is designed to specifically fit C10s with Ridetech’s StrongArm Control Arms.
Features and Benefits:
- Monotube Gas Pressure Design Offers Superior Fade-Free Performance
- Impact Forged Aluminum Body (Superior Strength And Reliable Service)
- Large 1.834” Piston Provides Outstanding Ride Quality
- Double Sealed Rod Guide With Dust Cover (Eliminates Oil Leakage)
- 5/8” Chrome Shock Shaft
- Anodized Finish Protects Against Corrosion
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Hardware
- 1-1/2” Diameter Coilover Spring
- Dark Blue Powder-Coated Finish
Ridetech coilovers offer the ultimate ride quality, handling performance and simplicity. HQ, or handling quality, shocks feature a unique internal design and adjustability. Included is a knob that contains 26 clicks for you to adjust between a soft or firm ride. The Ridetech HQ Series Coilovers feature superior, fade-free performance and great ride quality, which comes from the monotube construction. Ridetech uses an impact forged aluminum body with an anodized finish which provides superior strength and reliable service.
A 5/8” chrome shock shaft moves a large 1.834” piston that dampens suspension travel. Ridetech uses a double-sealed rod guide with a dust cover, preventing the shock from leaking. The height adjuster uses a unique clamp and finer threads for easy adjustment. These front coilovers do not use a set screw to secure the threaded collar in place, but they do use ½” bore x 1” Kevlar lined bearings for noise-free operation. Constructed of high tensile premium steel that is CNC cold wound, these coilover springs weigh less and are more resistant to bowing. The front coilover springs are then finished in a dark blue powder coat.
- Pair of Rebound Adjustable Shocks
- Pair of Coilover Springs
- Coilover Spring Mounts
- Delrin Spring Washers
- Bearing Spacers
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10s with Strongarm Control Arms