Ridetech Coilover HQ Series Front Pair For Use With StrongArm Control Arms Chevrolet C10 1963-1972
- Mono Tube Construction
- Impact Forged Aluminum Body
- Anodized Finish
- Kevlar Lined Bearings
Pair of Ridetech HQ Series Front Coilovers for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s Equipped with StrongArm Control Arms.
If your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 has StrongArm Control Arms and you need some new front coilovers for it, it’s time to pick up this Pair of Ridetech HQ Series Front Coilovers from CJ Pony Parts to get the ride quality and handling you're looking for!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1963-1972 C10s with StrongArm Control Arms
- Offers Ultimate Ride Quality, Handling Performance and Simplicity
- Different Internal Design and Adjustability
- Knob with 26 Clicks to Adjust between Soft or Firm Ride
- Superior Fade-Free Performance and Great Ride Quality from Monotube Gas Pressure Design
- Impact-Forged Aluminum Body with Protective Anodized Finish for Superior Strength and Reliable Service and to Protect Against Corrosion
- 5/8" Chrome Shock Shaft Moves Large 1.834" Piston that Dampens Suspension Travel and Offers Outstanding Ride Quality
- Double-Sealed Rod Guide with Dust Cover to Prevent Shock from Leaking
- Height Adjuster Uses Unique Clamp and Finer Threads for Easy Adjustment
- 1/2" Bore x 1" Kevlar-Lined Bearings for Noise-Free Operation
- 2-1/2" Diameter Coilover Springs Made of High-Tensile Premium Steel that’s CNC Cold Wound with Dark Blue Powder-Coat Finish
- Springs Weigh Less and More Resistant to Bowing
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Hardware
This Pair of Ridetech (11333510) HQ Series Front Coilovers offers the ultimate ride quality, handling and simplicity! They have a knob that has 26 clicks to allow you to adjust between a soft or firm ride. Plus they offers superior fade-free performance! Their impact-forged aluminum bodies have a protective anodized finish for excellent strength and reliable service, as well as protection against corrosion. This pair of coilovers also has a 5/8" chrome shock shaft that moves a large 1.834" piston that dampens suspension travel and offers outstanding ride quality. These shocks are made of high-tensile premium steel with a dark blue powder-coat finish, and they weigh less than many others on the market and are more resistant to bowing. Ridetech does not use a set screw to secure the threaded collar in place. They use 1/2" bore x 1” Kevlar-lined bearings for a noise free operation.
Order a Pair of Ridetech (11333510) HQ Series Front Coilovers for your 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 with StrongArm Control Arms from CJ Pony Parts today!