If your 1963-1970 Chevrolet C10 has ShockWave Air Springs and you need new front upper control arms for it, then you’re in the right spot! Check out this Pair of Ridetech StrongArm Front Upper Control Arms now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1963-1970 Chevy C10s with ShockWave Air Springs
- Provides Additional Caster
- Made of .219" Wall DOM Tubing
- Expertly Welded and Finished in Durable Black Powder Coating
- Optimized Ball Joint Angles to Prevent Binding
- Mounts in Factory Location
- Made in the USA
This Pair of Ridetech (11343699) StrongArm Front Upper Control Arms fits any 1963-1970 Chevy C10 that’s equipped with ShockWave Air Springs. These upper control arms provide additional caster while also keeping your wheels centered within the wheel arches, and they’re made of .219" wall DOM tubing that’s bent using a state-of-the-art horn machine tool CNC tubing bender. This precise, computer-controlled machine produces extremely accurate and repeatable bends and cuts. After that, they’re expertly welded and finished in a long-lasting black powder coating. Plus, installation is easy because you’ll mount them in the factory location!
- 1963-1970 Chevrolet C10