This Pair of Ridetech (11341499) StrongArm Front Lower Control Arms is designed to fit any 1963-1970 Chevy C10 with a CoolRide Front Suspension. These lower control arms provide additional caster while keeping your wheels centered in their wheel arches so your wheels fit like they’re supposed to! They also create extra caster potential by adjusting the before and after positions of the ball joints. Made of .219" wall DOM tubing, this pair of lower control arms is finished in a durable black powder coat and they’ll withstand years of everyday use. Installation is easy, and you’ll mount these new lower control arms in the factory locations. Plus, the ball joints and bushings are pre-installed, which will make installation even simpler!
Features and Benefits:
- Additional Caster Maintains Wheel Centered within Wheel Arches
- Adjustable Before and After Positions of Ball Joints
- Precision-Bent .219" Wall DOM Tubing
- Finished in Durable Black Powder Coating
- Ball Joint Camber Travel Re-Centered to Accommodate New Lowered Ride Height
- Lower Control Arm Contour Allows Maximum Wheel Clearance and Turning Radius
- Ball Joints and Bushings are Pre-Installed: 100% Bolt-On Installation
Please Note: Factory front shocks and the front sway bar will NOT work with StrongArm Lower Control Arms.