If you want to add on those 33" tires, now is the time! The Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit 55530 will allow sufficient suspension for 2015-2020 4WD F-150s to fit your ideal oversized tires while maintaining proper wheel spacing and uncompromised strength.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width
- Works with 1-inch or larger factory wheels
- Front-to-rear leveling
- Extended life fabricated blocks
- Anti-axle wrap rear blocks eliminate common lift block issues
Give your Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, your truck's lift will include differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting.
A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember promises extra durability and an aggressive look, updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our fabricated rear blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. Rough Country included premium off-road N3 shock absorbers, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
- Does NOT fit single cab models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- When using 18-inch or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.