Take control of your electronic devices or LED lighting from behind the wheel of your truck or SUV with this Rough Country 70955 MLC-6 Universal Multiple Light Controller. With this aftermarket controller installed in your rugged rig you’ll gain the ability to run 6 LED lights or electronic devices with the push of a button!
Features and Benefits:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- Six 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- Six diodes to prevent LED "field collapse"
- Six 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- Eight gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
Each of these controllers includes a power distribution block, six-row switch hub, mounting hardware and high-temperature, abrasion resistant wiring cables. Designed for use in almost any vehicle, this professional-quality power distribution system and switchboard allows you to add professional control for your electronic devices to your interior without the need to pull your dash board apart or splice into your factory wiring. The in-line fused relay allows you to safely connect up to six devices to any one of the six interior switches. To ensure you always have the juice you need to flip over your engine when it’s time to hit the road or the trail this controller employs an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that detects battery voltage and will cut-off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage. Additional features include a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays and six ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses.