Scott Drake Air Cleaner High-Performance Concours Without Emission Tube 390 GT 1967-Early 1968
- Hi-Po 390 GT Air Cleaner
- Concours Reproduction
- Chrome Lid W/Blue Base
- Original Ford Tooling
Scott Drake High-Performance Concours Air Cleaner without an Emission Tube for 1967-Early 1968 GT Mustangs with a 390 Engine.
Need to replace the original air cleaner that came with your 1967-early 1968 GT Mustang with a 390 engine?Get your Scott Drake High-Performance Concours Air Cleaner C7ZZ-9600-E from CJ pony parts!
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Concours reproduction from Scott Drake
- Reproduction of an air cleaner that came factory with some early-1968 390 GTs
- Fits all 1967-early 1968 GT Mustangs with a 390 engine
- Includes a blue base and chrome lid
- Comes without the emissions-control tube that comes stock on some early 1968 390 GTs
- Made from original Ford tooling
- Performance upgraded since production of factory 1968-1970, 390-428 GT air cleaners
- Reproduction and original versions of this air cleaner are very rare
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation
This high-quality, Concours reproduction of an air-cleaner for 1967-early 1968 GT Mustangs with a 390 engine is produced by Scott Drake. Reproductions and original versions of this air cleaner are very rare. Some of the original air cleaners came factory with early 1968 390 GTs. However, the original air cleaners for the 1968-1970 GTs with 390-428 engines were very restrictive. This Scott Drake reproduction has had a performance upgrade since the original stock version. This air cleaner fits all 1967-early 1968 GT Mustangs with a 390 engine. It features a blue base and chrome lid.
The emissions-control tube was added to some 1967 GT Mustangs due to mandated smog equipment required on vehicles by the California Department of Safety Offices (DSO). A Scott Drake reproduction of this air cleaner with the emissions-control tube C7ZZ-9600-C is also available from CJ Pony Parts.
Installation of this air cleaner is a cinch. Simply remove your old stock or broken air cleaner from your 1967-early 1968 GT Mustang and replace it with your new, High-Performance Concours Air Cleaner, and you’re ready to go.
Please Note: the outer dimension of the lid is 16-3/4 inches and will not fit the more common 17-inch versions.
*Air cleaner filter NOT included
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
The assembly comes with the lid and the base, but does not include an air filter. This rare part is almost impossible to find in original condition. It's perfect for your concours restoration or for that stock appearing performance upgrade for your '68 through '70 big block.