Scott Drake Long Tube Header Silver Ceramic Coated Pair 289/302/351W Bronco 1966-1977
- Direct-Fit Performance Upgrade
- Eliminates Clearance Issues
- High-Quality Ceramic Coated
- Complete W/Gaskets & Hardware
Pair of Scott Drake Silver Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a 289, 302 and 351W engine.
If you're overhauling the exhaust in your 1966-1977 Bronco, then these brand-new Scott Drake pair of Silver Ceramic Coated Long Tube Header (C6TZ-9430-CC) definitely need to be on your project list! Hurry up and purchase your headers now from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit upgrade
- Added clearance for tight areas
- Increased performance with an aggressive tone
- Includes two silver ceramic-coated headers
- 1-1/2" mandrel-bent primaries, 3" collectors and 3/8" laser-cut flanges
- 16-gauge tubing and increased airflow
- Quick and easy to install
Scott Drake is the industry leader when it comes to restoration parts and pieces for classic Ford vehicles, so when they make an upgraded version of an essential part, you know it'll be amazing! This brand-new, direct-fit upgraded pair of long tube headers are the perfect option if you're looking to increase the power, performance and sound in your Bronco's V8 engine! Your new headers will help provide a louder, more aggressive sound for your first-generation Bronco and the gleaming silver ceramic finish will help add some extra style under the hood as well.
- Silver ceramic coated long tube headers
- Premium laminated metal core header gasket
- 3-bolt collector flange kit
- Header bolt kit
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles