Scott Drake Shorty Headers High Temp Black With Hardware/Gaskets 289/302 Bronco 1966-1977
- Increases Horsepower & Torque
- Black High-Temp Paint Finish
- Includes Hardware & Gaskets
- Fits 289 And 302 V8 Engines
Scott Drake Black High Temp Shorty Headers with Hardware and Gaskets for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a 289 or 302 V8 Engine.
These Black High Temp Shorty Headers from Scott Drake are designed for your classic 1966-1977 Ford Bronco with a 289 or 302 V8 engine. They provide ample clearance for most modified suspensions and are engineered to produce strong power and torque throughout the RPM range!
Features and Benefits:
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Fits 289 and 302 V8 engines
- Clearance for modified suspensions
- 1-1/2" primaries with 2-1/2" collectors
- Heavy-duty 3/8" flanges
- 16-gauge tubing
- Bold black high temp paint finish
- Premium quality hardware included
- High-grade laminated metal core gaskets
- O2 ports in collectors for EFI conversion
These shorty headers have smooth mandrel-bent 1-1/2" 16-gauge primaries that connect to 2-1/2" collectors. The flanges are laser cut and are 3/8" thick to prevent warping. High-grade hardware is included as are premium laminated metal core gaskets and heavy-duty ball and socket flanges for a leak-proof installation. The collectors also feature O2 ports if EFI (electronic fuel injection) is a future upgrade for your Bronco's small block V8 engine.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning