Scott Drake Radiator Bracket Upper Brushed Aluminum Mustang 1969-1970
- Brushed Aluminum Finish
- Holds Radiator In Place
- For 24" Radiators Only
- Clear Anodized Finish
Scott Drake Brushed Aluminum Upper Radiator Bracket for 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
This Scott Drake Brushed Aluminum Upper Radiator Bracket (C9ZZ-8A193-AL) is meant to work perfectly with your 1969-1970 Mustang's 24" radiator. It features a machine pressed and formed beautiful brushed aluminum construction that has been coated with a clear anodized top layer for additional rust and corrosive damage protection. Being a reproduction piece, this radiator bracket is made to fit directly into place with minimal effort and time. Designed to be an identical reproduction, this durable piece of brushed aluminum is a perfect choice when replacing that worn out radiator upper bracket during your restoration or repair project.
Features and Benefits:
- Lasting Durability
- Machine Pressed Brushed Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Top Layer
- Rust and Corrosive Damage Protection
- 1969-1970 Mustangs
- This Upper Radiator Mount Bracket from Scott Drake is meant to be used with 24" radiators only.
- Scott Drake’s Radiator Mounting Brackets are specifically designed for Scott Drake's High-Performance Radiator (RADA53); however, it will work with all 24" radiators.
- For a trouble-free installation, Scott Drake recommends that their Radiator Mount Insulators (HW3211) are used with the radiator mount to achieve the best results.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning