When adding a new mod to your 1967-1968 Mustang, it is always fun to pay homage to another, classic ford vehicle like 1960s T-Birds and Shelbys at the same time. The sequential turn signal system found in those classic pony cars was known for being distinct and powerful, so a reproduction that fits all 1967-1968 Mustangs is highly desirable. CJ Pony Parts carries Scott Drake’s Sequential Taillight Kit designed with the system found in ‘60s T-Birds and Shelbys in mind and adapted to fit all 1967-1968 Mustangs. Freshen up the look of your ‘Stand and order your own kit today!
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake reproduction
- Replica of the 1960s T-Bird and Shelby sequential light systems
- Increases the brightness of your tail lamps by 200%
- Useable with original taillight lenses
- Sold as a kit including electrical connectors
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Adapted to fit all 1967-1968 Mustangs, installs directly into existing taillight housings
- Assembly required, moderate installation
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Control modules
- (1) Electronic variable flasher
- (2) 3-Bulb inserts
- All required electrical connectors
- Detailed instructions
*This is NOT a replacement for Shelby sequential taillights.
This high-quality, Scott Drake reproduction is of the 1960 T-Bird and Shelby sequential light systems, adapted to work with all 1967-1968 Mustangs. The kit includes control modules, (1) an electronic variable flasher, (2) 3-bulb inserts, all required electrical connectors and detailed installation instructions. The kit makes a pair of sequential taillights for the driver and passenger side. The 3-bulb inserts increase the brightness of your taillights by 200% compared to standard, stock bulbs, which come with 1967-1968 Mustangs. These taillights install directly into your 1967-1968 Mustang’s existing taillight housings, but the installation’s difficulty is moderate and there is some assembly required.