Traction Bar Pair 1967-1970
- Better Traction & Braking
- OEM On 1966 Shelby GT350
- Reduces Axle Windup
- Easy Installation
Pair of Traction Bars for all 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Have you started to experience erratic deceleration and leaf spring-unwrapping when powerfully braking? How about wheel hop when launching off the line? If your suspension bushings are not weak and flexing too much and the suspension arms are noticeably rigid, this Pair of Traction Bars from CJ Pony Parts are something you need to have installed on your 1967-1970 Mustang without hesitation! The wheels in your Mustang are not rigidly fixed to the chassis, so when the ground pushes on the wheels, they move slightly forward in the wheel well. If the toe of the driven wheels changes during acceleration, the grip of the tire must also be changing and wheel hop is a result of this change in grip. Don’t wait to make this improvement to your 1967-1970 Mustang—order your own pair today!
- (2) Traction bars
Features and Benefits:
- “Axle locating” devices designed to reduce axle windup and wheel hop
- Improved acceleration in any high horsepower 1967-1970 Mustang
- Better traction and braking
- Secures rear-axle to the car with more than just the leaf springs
- Smoother ride whether hard braking or accelerating rapidly
- OEM on the 1966 Shelby GT350
- Bolt onto the stock U-bolt plates in the rear and weld onto the frame in the front
- Fits any 1967-1970 Mustang
- Sold as a pair
- Easy, DIY installation
These brand-new traction bars are sold as a pair and were factory on the 1966 Shelby GT350. Identified as “axle locating” devices, which are designed to reduce axle windup during hard, sudden braking and wheel hop during extreme acceleration. They do this by securing the rear-axle to your Mustang with more than just the leaf springs. This means better traction and braking, which amounts to a smoother ride overall. These bars improve acceleration in any 1967-1970 Mustang with a high horsepower and bolt onto the stock U-bolt plates in the rear and weld onto the frame in the front. They fit any 1967-1970 Mustang and are easy to install.
Order a Pair of Traction Bars for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning