One of the best ways to upgrade your 1969 Mustang's taillights is with some new LED bulbs. LEDs burn brighter and far longer than your standard factory bulbs, which makes them a great choice for those looking to improve safety and efficiency. So if you're looking for an easy way to make this improvement, check out this Sequential LED Taillight Kit from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- 108 Super-Bright Red LEDs with a Polycarbonate Lens
- Sequential Operation with Selector Switch
- Sequential Left, Sequential Right or Sequential Function Off
- Sequential-Once Brake Attention Function
- Electronics are Epoxy-Coated and Fully Sealed
- 1157 Plug
- Solid-State Circuit Board Designed for 7.7-14.0 VDC
- Comes with a Polished Stainless Steel Trim Ring Attached
This Sequential LED Taillight Kit comes with 108 super-bright red LEDs with a polycarbonate lens. The lights operate sequentially, and the kit comes with a selector switch that allows you to select sequential left, sequential right or sequential function off. There's also a sequential-once brake attention function! All of the electronics that are included in this kit are epoxy-coated and fully sealed, and this kit also comes with an 1157 plug and a solid-state circuit board that's designed for 7.7-14.0 VCD.
- Sequential LED Taillight Assemblies
- Pair of Lens Gaskets
- Pair of Bezels
- Pair of Bezel Pads
- Pair of Thick Mounting Pads
Tech Tip: CJ's highly recommends a new under-dash LED flasher upgrade (P/N: HW2811).