Experience off-roading with an exclusive aftermarket Superlift 4-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit K178B With Bilstein Rear Shocks on your 2009-2014 4WD F-150. Now you can introduce oversized (up to 35-inch) tires to tackle some rugged trails! Enjoy the comfort of a quality factory ride with a 4-1/2-inch lift and oversized tires thanks to world-renowned Bilstein shocks with excellent compression capabilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct bolt-on
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake
- Retains OEM track width
- Compatible with 18" or larger factory wheels and up to 35" tires
- Maintains quality ride and handling characteristics
This is a complete replacement knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2009-2014 Ford F-150s with 4WD. Provide 4-1/2 inches of lift height while retaining OEM track width and other OEM specifications after simply bolting the lift kit on. After you've lifted your F-150, Superlift provides a front differential skid plate to protect your vulnerable chassis components during climbs or deep declines. The fabricated rear lift blocks, rear Superlift shock absorbers and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks are specifically engineered for lifted trucks for off-roading and heavy loading/hauling. Upgrade to an advanced heavy duty suspension system from Superlift here at CJ Pony Parts!
- CNC machined extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- CNC machined billet aluminum driveshaft spacer
- Front top mount strut spacers
- One-piece front and rear cross members
- Front differential skid plate
- Sway-bar relocation brackets
- Differential relocation brackets
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Eccentric cam-bolts
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation bracket
- U-bolts and hardware
- Compression stop extensions
- Superlift Shocks (2) OR Superlift SS by Bilstein shocks (2)
Wheel and Tire Fitment:
- 33" x 12.5" Tire; 18" x 9" Wheel; 4.5 Backspacing
- 33" x 12.5" Tire; 18" x 9" Wheel; 5.3 Backspacing; +19MM Offset
- 33" x 12.5" Tire; 20" x 9" Wheel; 4.5 Backspacing
- 33" x 12.5" Tire; 20" x 9" Wheel; 5.5 Backspacing; +25MM Offset
- The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximations. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influences whether the tires protrudes past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Does not fit Single Cab Truck.