These TMI seats will provide a more modern feel within your classic interior. They have larger bolsters for an increase in both comfort and support. You'll get more adjustability for your individual seat position with the recline function along with pre-installed sliders. These sliders will let you slide back even three inches further than your original seat frames. Easily mounted into place, you'll just bolt these seats in and go on enjoying your improved front bucket seating.
Features and Benefits:
- Available as Front Bucket, Coupe Full Set, Convertible Full Set, and Fastback Full Set
- Complete Seat Replacements
- Sport II Style with Low Back Design
- OEM Style Upholstery
- Finished in Black Sierra Grain Vinyl
- Larger Bolstering
- Adjustable Recline Function
- Includes Pre-Installed Sliders
- 21" Diameter x 27-1/2" Height x 21-1/2" Width
- Sold as a Pair
*Please indicate the choice of Front Buckets, Coupe Full Set, Convertible Full Set, or Fastback Full Set with the drop down menu above.
These seats are sold as a pair and are crafted for a complete replacement of your factory seats that will use the original material and style patterns to keep your pony looking classic. The TMI's sport II style includes a low back design without headrests. Each seat sits approximately one inch lower than its factory counterpart, and are finished off in a fantastic black sierra grain vinyl, that doesn't just look good but feels good as well.
If you are looking to modify or replace interior parts for your Mustang, TMI should be the first brand name to come to mind. TMI Products has been an industry leader for over 30 years with supreme-quality upholstery, door panels, consoles, seat foam and many other Mustang interior products. Each product features special attention being made to upholding the highest quality & using the best possible materials.
- The brackets that are necessary to mount these seats into your Mustang are NOT included.
- Full sets include Rear Seat Upholstery, but does NOT include rear seat foam.
- Hog rings are not included for the installation of rear seat upholstery and must be purchased separately (p/n: HW1511).
Tech Tip: When replacing front buckets only, keep in mind TMI’s upholstery sets might not be an exact color match to your rear original, due to fading or rear seats from other manufacturers. We always recommend replacing the rear seat.