Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit With Silver HTC Headers For Automatic Floor Shift GMC Truck/Chevrolet C10/C15 1973-1987
Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit with Silver HTC Headers for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 GMC Trucks and Chevrolet C10s and C15s with a Floor Shifted Automatic Transmission.
Have you been wanting to complete an LS engine swap in your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 or C15 or GMC Truck to have a lighter, more modern engine in your ride? If so, grab this Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit with Silver HTC Headers (42052), now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1973-1987 Chevy and GMC C10/C15 trucks
- For floor shifted automatic transmissions
- Allows you to swap a modern LS engine into your Chevy/GM truck
- Helps save time and stress during the swap process
- HTC ceramic silver steel headers with 1-3/4” primaries and 3” collector
- 5 quart steel oil pan painted red, rear sump, with -10AN inlet and outlet ports
- Includes installation hardware, pickup for rear sump, 2-1/2” reducers with gaskets
This LS swap kit is made up of everything you’ll need to successfully drop in a new engine in your project pickup. This kit is assembled around a set of silver HTC ceramic coated steel headers. Also included with the headers are 1-3/4” primaries that can be painted or coated to your choosing. A red painted oil pan, motor mounts, gaskets, hardware and transmission crossmember are also included in this kit.
Please Note: Relocation of your oil filter is required.
Please Note: This LS swap kit will also work for 67-72 Chevy C10/C20 Suburbans.
Order a Trans-Dapt Performance (42052) LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit with Silver HTC Headers for your 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 or 1987 GMC Truck or Chevrolet C10 or C15 with a Floor Shifted Automatic Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.