Experience a boost curve that comes on faster and stays flat. The pair of Turbosmart 5 Psi Internal Wastegate Actuators are less susceptible to exhaust back pressure so there is less drop-off at the end. With a pair of Turbosmart IWG-75s, you get more boost, earlier and it stays strong for longer than your stock wastegate actuators could ever hope to achieve. Swapping springs is extremely simple so you can achieve the desired amount of boost.
Features and Benefits:
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement
- High grade, billet aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes
- Range of springs from 3 to 26 psi base pressure
Turbosmart's Internal Wastegate Actuators can handle a much larger range of springs compared to the stock wastegates. This allows the fitment of more robust springs. Aftermarket wastegates give you much more control over boost pressure.
Internal wastegate actuators provide better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Each Turbosmart internal wastegate actuator is adjustable with several spring options and packaged in a kit form so they can be fitted as direct bolt-on replacements for the factory wastegates.