If you’re driving down the road in your 1973-1979 F-100, F-150, F-250 or F-350 and you’re noticing water leaking in through the vent windows when it’s raining outside, then it’s time to pick up some new weatherstrip for them. After all, your factory vent window seals are probably cracked and damaged!
Features & Benefits:
- Made Using Original Ford Tooling: Exact Reproduction of Original
- Helps Keep Water from Leaking in Through Both Vent Windows
- Helps Keep Excess Noise out of Cab
- Helps Keep Interior Cool in Summer and Warm in Winter
- Made of Premium-Quality Black Rubber and Formulated to Last Longer and Molded to Fit Correctly
- Sold as a Pair: Driver Side and Passenger Side
- Made in the USA
This Pair of Vent Window Seals is made using original Ford Tooling, which means they’re exact reproductions of the originals! These seals will help keep water from leaking in through your vent windows, and they’ll also help keep excess noise out of your cab. Plus, they’re good at keeping your interior warm in the winter and, if your F-100 has air-conditioning, cool in the summer! Each seal is made out of premium-quality black rubber that’s designed to last longer and fit better. You’ll get a seal for the driver side and a seal for the passenger side and both are made right here in the USA.
Please Note: This vent window weatherstrip does NOT include adhesive. This item must be purchased separately. Please see CJ Pony Parts # AD3M.
*Sometimes using soapy water on the weatherstrip can help make installing it easier.