This V-3 SQ Si-Trim 10lb Polished Finish Supercharger Kit 4FU218-108L with Aftercooler will boost your factory 4.6-liter engine to 492 horsepower and 432 lb/ft torque, meeting your need for speed and leaving competitors in the dust. Upgrade your 2010 GT Mustang with this 50-state emissions-legal supercharger from Vortech!
The 2010 Mustang GT system uses Vortech's V-3 compressor. After rigorous development in Vortech's Lab, the V-3 Si was created. This new-and-improved system features a patented oil control system and a highly-advanced centrifugal compressor stage. With 78% adiabatic efficiency, less heat is generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced.
Vortech's ultra-efficient, fully calibrated supercharger system is available for manual and automatic transmissions. It features a maintenance-free air-to-water charge cooler, ensuring additional horsepower gains. All of the components in the kit were completely American-made, including heat-resistant silicon sleeves and stainless steel clamps on the inlet and discharge duct connections.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete, Fully Calibrated System
- SQ Technology Provides Near-Silent Operation
- High-Efficiency Impeller and Housing Design Developed in Vortech's Supercharger Test Cell
- Self-Contained Lubrication System for Easy Installation
- Boosts Mustang to 492 Horsepower and 432 lb/ft Torque
- OEM-Type Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- "Factory-Installed" Look and Rigidity
- High-Flow Bypass Valve Provides Surge-Free Compressor Operation
- Made in the USA
Vortech's supercharger weighs less than half of the systems developed by competing brands. This supercharger will take you to the next level and, when driven at normal speeds, you'll notice that gas mileage is more likely to increase than decrease.
- 2010 4.6L 3V Mustang GT
- Manual and Automatic Transmissions
Tech Tip: The complete system will boost your stock 4.6 GT to 492HP and 432 LB/FT Torque with 10 PSI from the V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger at factory redline using CA 91 Octane fuel.