If you're looking for a way to add some style and functionality to the exterior of your 2015-2020 F-150, than this Pair of WeatherTech Rear No-Drill Mud Flaps (120044) may be right up your alley.
Features and Benefits:
- Laser-measured for a perfect fit
- Pair of two (2) flaps for the rear driver and passenger side wheels
- Easily mount in minutes without removing your wheel/tire
- Patented QuickTurn hardened stainless steel fastening system
- Molded from proprietary thermoplastic resin for improved durability
- Protects fenders and rocker panels from debris damage
- Proudly made here in the U.S.A.
It can be difficult finding just the right upgrade component to work with the existing fender flares on your newer F-150 truck, and that's exactly why WeatherTech engineered this new pair of rear mud flaps! Each of the two (2) new mud guards are crafted using precise laser measurements, so you know they'll be a perfect fit onto your rear. These mud flaps will help protect your rocker panels and fenders from dings and scratches, helping to keep the paint looking factory fresh for ages. Go ahead and grab the coordinating front mud flaps (sold separately, see P/N: 110044) from CJ's while you're at it!
*These mud guards will NOT fit F-150 Raptors.
*A set of front mud flaps (110044) are also available to purchase.