Wilwood Front Disc Brake Kit Forged Narrow Superlite 6R With 14” Drilled/Slotted Rotors F-100 1957-1967
Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Front Disc Brake Kit with 14” Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 and 1967 F-100s.
Make sure your 1957-1967 F-100 has the best-quality brakes you can find by installing this brand-new Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Front Disc Brake Kit with 14” Drilled and Slotted Rotors (140-14838-D)! Go ahead and order your kit today from CJ Pony Parts!
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit Features:
- Direct-fit upgrade for all 1957-1967 F100 trucks
- Provides better braking capability for your front end
- Includes forged narrow Superlite calipers in your choice of color
- Also includes slotted and drilled 14" rotors
- Ideal if you're looking to upgrade to a larger wheel/tire package
It can be hard finding the exact brake kit you'll need to overhaul your classic Ford truck's front brakes, but that's exactly why Wilwood designed this front disc brake kit! You'll get absolutely everything needed to modernize and update your F1's brakes, including new superlite calipers and drilled and slotted rotors. This premium-quality kit will finally give you the better-quality braking and stopping your restomod truck needs, especially if you plan on using it in high-performance or racing situations. CJ's is proud to offer tons of options when it comes to your favorite vintage Ford truck, so stop what you're doing and pick up yours now from CJ's!
Kit Component Specs
- Forged narrow Superlite 6R calipers with red or black finish
- Six (6) stainless pistons
- 4.04" square inches of piston area
- Radial mounting style
- Brake pads feature 8.2" square surface area
- Features brake pad compound BP-10
- 14" diameter
- GT slotted and drilled Spec-37 Iron Ultralite rotors
- Dynamically balanced
- 1.10" thick
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Black e-coat finish for protection
- 1.75" hat offset
- Dual drilled lug pattern: 5x4.75 and 5x4.50
Vehicle Fitment Note: Wilwood recommends using an 18" or larger wheel with this front brake kit to ensure proper clearance.
Please Note: This brake kit will work with factory drum spindles.
Replacing brakes are a necessity of owning any classic vehicle. However, while they will always wear out, the brakes on your vintage Ford F-100 truck don't need to wear out as fast when you install well engineered, high performance braking components. Browse around and grab the upgraded Wilwood brake kit your F1 truck deserves, and place your order with CJ’s today!
Don't wait and purchase this complete upgraded Wilwood 140-14838-D Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Front Disc Brake Kit with 14” Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 or 1967 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts now!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.