Jeep Wrangler Headers
Jeep Wrangler Headers
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
- Rugged Ridge Shorty Header Stainless Steel Pair 3.8L Jeep Wrangler 2007-2011$400.49 Regular Price $444.99
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel 4.0L Jeep Wrangler YJ/ TJ 1991-1999$508.49 Regular Price $564.99
- Rugged Ridge Shorty Exhaust Headers Steel Black 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ 1999-2006$364.49 Regular Price $404.99
- Rugged Ridge Exhaust Header Stainless Steel 99-06 Jeep XJ/ZJ/TJ 4.0L$343.79 Regular Price $381.99
- Rugged Ridge Shorty Exhaust Headers Stainless Steel 4.0L Jeep Wrangler YJ 1991-1995/ TJ 1997-1998$454.49 Regular Price $504.99
- Rugged Ridge Exhaust Header Polished Stainless Steel 91-98 Jeep XJ/ZJ/YJ/TJ 4.0L$400.49 Regular Price $444.99
- Rugged Ridge Shorty Exhaust Headers Steel Black Kit 4.0L Jeep Wrangler YJ 1991-1995/ TJ 1997-1998$319.49 Regular Price $354.99
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Titanium Ceramic 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011$632.61 Regular Price $702.90
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011$632.61 Regular Price $702.90
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Titanium Ceramic 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ 2000-2006$632.61 Regular Price $702.90
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ 2000-2006$632.61 Regular Price $702.90
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Titanium Ceramic 4.0L Jeep Wrangler YJ/ TJ 1991-1999$608.76 Regular Price $627.59
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic 4.0L Jeep Wrangler YJ/ TJ 1991-1999$632.61 Regular Price $702.90
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel 3.8L Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011$493.48 Regular Price $548.31
- JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers 1-1/2" Stainless Steel 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ 2000-2006$493.48 Regular Price $548.31
- Omix-Ada Exhaust Header; Right; 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU; 3.8L$199.79 Regular Price $221.99
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
Your JK Jeep Wrangler is an imposing beast on the outside, but your 4x4 is able to attack the terrain with reckless abandon, thanks in large part to the work being done by the parts and systems that are not always visible to the public. Out of all of the systems scattered throughout your JK Wrangler, the exhaust is arguably the hardest-worked in the entire vehicle. The Wrangler exhaust is responsible for providing a pathway for the toxic and unwanted gasses out of your 4x4, in an effort to control noise levels and adhere to government safety standards.
Though there is nothing wrong with your stock components, JK Wranglers leave the factory with exhaust systems that are practically begging to be altered. Aftermarket exhausts can provide more power to the engine, which will in turn, improve your performance on the trail. When it comes to modifying the exhaust, replacing your stock manifolds with new Wrangler headers is a popular aftermarket upgrade for those that are looking for more horsepower!
Jeep Wrangler headers and manifolds both serve the same purpose of providing a pathway for the engine exhaust to exit the cylinder head and then work its way out of the vehicle. But by design, headers perform this important task in a much more efficient manner. Unlike manifolds, that use one channel, Wrangler headers have six individual primaries for each cylinder, which all travel into one collector pipe. Because they lead the exhaust gasses in six separate tubes, Jeep Wrangler headers avoid excessive back pressure, which is common for stock manifolds. By eliminating some back pressure, Wrangler headers increase the rate of exhaust flow out of your engine, which will leads to more power under the hood.
There are two types of Jeep Wrangler headers: Shorty headers and long tube headers. They both will improve airflow and remove many factory exhaust restrictions, but there are several differences between shorty and long tube headers. Wrangler shorty headers simply replace the manifold, while working alongside your existing catalytic converter. In contrast, installing new Wrangler long tube headers typically involve making large-scale changes to your exhaust, which includes replacing the catalytic converter and Y-pipe, in addition to the factory manifold. Whether you are an active off-roader, or if you simply enjoy displaying your 4x4’s power on the main roads, you cannot go wrong with new Wrangler exhaust headers!
Because the exhaust system plays such a vital role towards your Jeep’s overall operation, it is best to do your due diligence before you think about making any changes. In an effort to save a few bucks, some vehicle owners elect to purchase cheap, off-brand headers that may look the part, but are not built to last.
In order to ensure the long-term prosperity of your exhaust, it is best to purchase Wrangler headers from only the most-trusted names. Luckily for you, CJ’s carries a great selection of not only exhaust headers for Jeep Wranglers, but other Wrangler exhaust accessories that can take your 4x4’s performance to the next level! Be sure to note your Jeep’s year and engine size before you purchase any Wrangler exhaust headers from CJ’s.
In an effort to accommodate a wide-range of Jeep owners, CJ’s offers both Wrangler shorty headers and long tube headers, from a variety of popular brands. Regardless of which well-respected name that you select, you can rest easy knowing that you will be getting a pair of Jeep Wrangler exhaust headers that will enhance your 4x4’s performance on the trail.
These Wrangler are constructed from high-grade, durable, stainless steel, and are built to handle hot exhaust gasses. If you want a deep and powerful exhaust tone that your Jeep friends will never forget, it would be wise to invest in a pair of Wrangler long tube headers from CJ’s.
In addition to aftermarket Wrangler headers, CJ’s offers Wrangler exhaust header wrap kits that will work with 2007-2011 JKs. The Wrangler exhaust header wrap found in these kits not only can withstand extreme temperatures in the engine bay, but are resistant to solvents, oils, fuel, acids, and chemical spills. Please note that this kit will only work with factory or aftermarket shorty headers, but NOT long tube headers.
Once your exhaust is in order, why not update your Wrangler’s lighting system? While you’re on the site, be sure to check out CJ’s collection of Wrangler LED lights, off-road lighting solutions, and more!