Jeep Wrangler Sway Bars
Showing 1-20 of 96 results
- RockJock Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit Forged Chromoly Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006/ Unlimited 2004-2006$467.10 Regular Price $519.00
- RockJock Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$578.55 Regular Price $609.00
- RockJock Antirock Sway Bar Kit Universal 50" x 1" With 21" Steel Arms$544.50 Regular Price $605.00
- Rugged Ridge Sway Bar End Link Front Pair 3-1/2”-4” Lift Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006$127.79 Regular Price $141.99
- RockJock Antirock Rear Sway Bar Kit Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006/ Unlimited 2004-2006$527.00 Regular Price $620.00
- RockJock Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit With Aluminum Arm Option Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006$527.00 Regular Price $620.00
- RockJock Rear Sway Bar Kit Antirock 2/ 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022$592.80 Regular Price $624.00
- RockJock Rear Sway Bar Kit Antirock 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$670.70 Regular Price $706.00
- Rugged Ridge Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Rear 4 Inch Lift 97-18 Wrangler$62.99 Regular Price $69.99
- Rugged Ridge Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit For 4" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$53.09 Regular Price $58.99
- Zone Offroad Products Front Sway Bar Disconnect Pair Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006$89.72 Regular Price $112.15
- RockJock Universal Antirock Kit 40" x 1" Bar With 20" Steel Arms$544.50 Regular Price $605.00
- RockJock Antirock Rear Sway Bar Kit With Aluminum Arms Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006/ Unlimited 2004-2006$635.40 Regular Price $706.00
- Rugged Ridge Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit For 2-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$42.29 Regular Price $46.99
- Rugged Ridge Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect 4" Lift Pair Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$82.79 Regular Price $91.99
- RockJock Antirock Sway Bar Kit Universal 45" With 20" Steel Arms$514.25 Regular Price $605.00
Showing 1-20 of 96 results
If you are the proud owner of a JK Jeep Wrangler, chances are that you are an active off-roader who enjoys attacking the terrain with reckless abandon. Jeep Wranglers are equipped with rugged exteriors, and even more durable suspension systems, which will allow you to ascend large boulders, navigate through the water, and blaze through unusual driving circumstances like it was nothing.
While JK and JL builds are certainly built for the trail, many Jeep owners also use their 4x4s as daily drivers. Once you leave the trail, you will trade steep inclines and piles of rocks for busy highways and crowded city streets. In order to ensure that your vehicle is ready for both the highway and the trail, you must disconnect the front Wrangler sway bar before you conquer the terrain, and then reattach it once you are ready to drive home.
Barring anything unusual, you will not face any dangerous hills or any large piles of mud or sand on the highways, and the Wrangler sway bars help bridge the gap between the trail and the main roads. Jeep Wrangler sway bars are present to help keep your vehicle level and minimize the chances of rolling over when you encounter sharp turns if you are traveling at high speeds. By reducing body sway and lean, sway bars help turn your off-roading machine into a perfectly-capable road vehicle when necessary.
While stability and control are optimal for city and freeway driving, ‘articulation’ is the name of the game when it comes to off-roading. In order to achieve the best articulation possible, your Wrangler sway bar must be disconnected temporarily. In contrast to the main roads, off-roading courses are typically not the smoothest and most-level driving surfaces. You will likely be traveling at much-slower speeds on the trail, so removing sway bars prior to off-roading excursions is a common practice for Jeep owners. Once you disconnect your Wrangler sway bar, your 4x4 will be ready for all of the bumps, bruises, dips, and dives that are associated with off-roading!
Removing and subsequently attaching Jeep Wrangler sway bars is a relatively-straightforward process and can be accomplished in just a few minutes. The problem is that many Jeep owners do not have the correct tools to safely remove and put back their sway bars, which may cause people to leave them attached when they do not belong and vice versa.
Driving around with the Wrangler sway bar attached on the trail will prevent you from achieving optimal flex, and failure to reattach on the main rods could cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Luckily for you, CJ’s offers a nice selection of sway bars for Jeep Wranglers, as well as Wrangler sway bar disconnect kits, which will allow you to enjoy your 4x4 both on and off the road for years to come! Be sure to note your vehicle’s correct year before you purchase any sway bars from CJ’s.
Because Jeep suspension parts are best-purchased in sets, CJ’s sells wide-variety of Wrangler sway bar kits, including Quick Disconnect kits, as well as Anitrock kits for both the front and the rear. The Wrangler Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kits feature everything that you need to quickly disconnect the front sway bar to greatly improve your Jeep’s articulation. Constructed from corrosion-resistant steel, the contents found inside these Wrangler Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kits can be easily-installed with the included hardware. Be sure to note the given ride-height before you select one of these kits.
If you are looking for more control and balance while navigating through those challenging off-roading courses, it would be wise to invest in one of CJ’s Wrangler Sway Bar Antirock Kits for both the front and rear of the vehicle. These particular Sway Bar Antirock Kits are built to the same specifications and quality as the Wrangler sway bars that are used in professional competitions. The sets will use your rig's existing frame rail holes and attach to the stock mounts on the axle housing, which will save you both time and effort during the installation process. The best part about these Wrangler Sway Bar Antirock Kits? You don’t even have to disconnect the Wrangler sway bar for off-roading!