COMP Cams Magnum 304HR Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Set with a 3000 to 6500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic roller camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 304HR camshaft is perfect for your street/strip Mustang. A four speed or automatic transmission with a 3000 stall torque converter works great with 4.10 or lower gears. Higher compression, an aftermarket intake and headers should accompany the 304HR cam. This hydraulic roller camshaft is meant to be used with hydraulic roller lifters.
- RPM Range: 3000 to 6500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 304/Exhaust 304
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 244/Exhaust 244
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.612/Exhaust 0.612
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.361/Exhaust 0.361
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$296.99
CJ's Low Price:$234.99
CJ's Low Price:$267.99
CJ's Low Price:$999.99
CJ's Low Price:$59.99