Dynacorn Driver Side Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out cowl side panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's cowl side panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. Dynacorn's panel is longer than M133L/R and includes the portion that is behind the front 'A' pillar.
The cowl side panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Cowl Area
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $51.99
Special Price: $44.19