Dynacorn Driver Side Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out cowl side panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's cowl side panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. Dynacorn's panel is longer than M133L/R and includes the portion that is behind the front 'A' pillar.
The cowl side panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Driver Side 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by doubled4autos from perfect match I am doing an amateur restoration on a 65 coupe and these high quality parts makes the job so much easier.
Date published: 2016-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by racinjason from great fit dynacorn did a great job with the fitment on these parts
Date published: 2016-01-22