This CJ Classics Driver Side Cowl Side Panel 3648ZWT is a superior alternative to repairing your damaged original. Plus, it's a superior aftermarket product with a durable stamped steel construction and a weld-thru primer finish. CJ Classics' panel is longer than M133L/R and includes the portion that is behind the front 'A' pillar. This cowl side panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel. Don't spend any more time trying to repair that rusted-out cowl side panel on your 1965-1966 Mustang!
The weld-thru primer on this cowl side panel provides ample rust protection, along with additional advantages. It prevents resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities.
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Constructed of High-Quality Stamped Steel
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Driver Side Specific