Mustang Dynacorn Drip Rail Channel In Weld-Thru Primer Pair Fastback 1967-1968
Part Number: 3643XDWT
Pair of Dynacorn Drip Rail Channels In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair those old, rusted-out drip rail channels. Upgrade to Dynacorn's drip rail channels, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. These channels run along the top of the door opening from the "A" pillar to the "C" pillar and provide a home for the roofrail weatherstrip channels. The drip rail moldings attach to these channels.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side.