Crafted with high-quality stainless steel, this Pair of CJ Classics Drip Rail Channels 3643XDWT provide even greater durability than the original OE factory channels. These drip rail channels will run along the roofline of your 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang and retain the roof seal. Each channel follows the front A-pillar, along the roofline and down the rear of the window opening. The roof rail weatherstrip rides in the U-Shaped channel this drip rail provides.
These drip rail channels come in a weld-thru primer to provide ample rust protection, along with other advantages. The primer prevents resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities.
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Constructed of High-Quality Stainless Steel for Durability
- OEM-Style Reproductions
*Sold as a pair with both the driver and passenger side channels.