Dynacorn Firewall Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
This is a complete firewall panel for 1965-1966 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs, which includes the entire vertical panel up to the cowl and the two toe board panels that attach to the floor boards. Dynacorn's premium-quality OEM-style replacement firewall features heavy gauge stamped steel construction with a weld-thru primer finish for additonal rust protection. An original 1965-1966 Coupe and Fastback firewall had a flange on the sides where it meets the A pillar. Our replacement firewalls do not have this flange so you will be required to fabricate it. However, installing torque boxes (recommended) will fill the gap and you can simply seam seal the space instead of fabricating a flange.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Requires modifications to fit convertibles.
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers more than 500 Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need. Browse our huge selection today and get to work restoring your classic beauty!
Order this premium Dynacorn (3631ZWT) Firewall Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1965-1966 Coupe or Fastback Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will this fit a 1966 convertible, if not do you have one?
is this for an automatic or 4 speed ? Or both
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $2,547.99
Special Price: $1,783.59
CJ's Low Price:$249.99