This complete Firewall Assembly 3631ZAWT from CJ Classics is an OEM-style replacement for the original on your 1967-1968 Coupe or Fastback Mustang. This premium-quality assembly includes the entire vertical panel up to the cowl and the two toe board panels that attach to the floorboards.
This CJ Classics firewall features a heavy gauge stamped steel construction with a weld-thru primer finish for additional rust protection. There are many additional advantages of the weld-thru primer, such as preventing resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities. Rest easy knowing you saved time and money by replacing your entire firewall with this superior reproduction from CJ Classics!
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Heavy Guage Stamped Steel Construction
Please Note: Requires modifications to fit convertibles.