Upper And Lower Cowl Assembly 1967-1968
- OEM Style Replacement
- Pre-Stamped Holes
- E-Coated Finish
- Factory Type Reproduction
Upper and Lower Cowl Assembly for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Does your classic 1967-1968 Mustang have some pretty severe rust damage? Save time and money by completely replacing those rusted-out pieces! Order this Upper and Lower Cowl Assembly today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1967-1968 Mustangs
- Black e-coat finish
- OEM style replacement
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel
- Pre-stamped holes for export brace, hood to cowl seal, windshield washer nozzles and wiper pivot arms
- Welded lower windshield molding clip studs
- Rust prevention e-coating
- Classically faithful reproduction
- Directly replaces factory original
This OEM-style direct-fit replacement Upper and Lower Cowl Panel Assembly comes e-coated for rust protection. This cowl assembly covers your upper vent panel and lower cowl panel for total coverage. Additionally, pins for the lower windshield molding clips are included. Order yours today from CJ's!
Whether you’re looking for an exterior mirror, wheels and tires, headlights and taillights or a set of interior upholstery, CJ’s has the parts you need to complete your classic Mustang restoration with ease! CJ’s has the parts you need to bring your early model Mustang build back to life--browse our huge selection of restoration parts for your pony today!
Order an Upper and Lower Assembly for your 1967-1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!