CJ Classics Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer 2-Piece Mustang 1967-1968
- OEM-Style Reproduction
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weld-Thru Primer
- Two-Piece Design
CJ Classics 2-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly in Weld-Thru Primer for 1967 and 1968 Mustangs.
If your cowl vent panels are suffering from severe rust, upgrade to this CJ Classics 2-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly 3648HWT in Weld-Thru Primer. This superior aftermarket product comes with the upper cowl vent grille and lower cowl panel ready to weld together! The upper cowl vent grille also includes pins for the lower windshield molding clips. Constructed of high-quality stamped steel for long-lasting strength, this cowl panel assembly earns its keep on your 1967-1968 Mustang.
This part comes in a weld-thru primer to provide ample rust protection, along with additional advantages. It prevents resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities.
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Provides Structural Support
- Constructed of High-Quality Stamped Steel
- Includes Upper Cowl Vent Grille and Lower Cowl Panel
- Ready to Weld Together
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning