CJ Classics Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Driver Side 1967-1968
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Stamped Steel Construction
- Weld Thru Primer Finish
- Driver Side Specific
CJ Classics Driver Side Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out cowl side panel. Upgrade to CJ Classics' cowl side panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. The cowl side panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Order this CJ Classics Driver Side Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1967-1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!