Dynacorn Firewall Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
This is a complete firewall panel for 1967-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs, which includes the entire vertical panel up to the cowl and the two toe board panels that attach to the floor boards. Dynacorn's premium-quality OEM-style replacement firewall features heavy gauge stamped steel construction with a weld-thru primer finish for additional rust protection. Rest easy knowing you saved time and money by replacing your entire firewall with this superior-quality reproduction from Dynacorn! Order yours today from CJ's!
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Requires modifications to fit convertibles.
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers more than 500 Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need. Browse our huge selection today and get to work restoring your classic beauty!
Order this premium-quality Dynacorn (3631ZAWT) Firewall Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1967-1968 Coupe or Fastback Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
does this have flanges along the edges that attach to the body? Do they turn up or down? I can't tell in the pictures. I am contemplating installing this in a convertible & I know it will need trimmed around the rockers.
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $239.99
Special Price: $227.99
CJ's Low Price:$399.99
CJ's Low Price:$399.99