Pair of Dynacorn Floor Supports In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1968 Convertible Mustangs.These high-quality floor supports extend off of the back of the front frame rail and provide support under the front foot pan. Features a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Floor supports are not side specific.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Floor Support In Weld-Thru Primer Pair Convertible 1965-1968 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eddie Barrett from better steel, and fitment than competitors We accidentally purchased from CJ and Another mustang parts place. When they arrived we compared and prices were very close however the CJ parts were of way better quality. Thickness and shape. They had factory dimples.... And noticeably thicker metal
Date published: 2016-07-14
Do the floor supports for the 1964-65 convertible fit the coupe and fastback models?
No, only convertibles.
Date published: 2015-06-08