Vortech Satin V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger Kit for 2011-2012 GT Mustangs.
This supercharger kit features Vortech's V-3 Si-Trim compressor with a 3.60" drive pulley, able to produce 605 HP and 473 lb/ft* torque at 7.5-8.5 PSI at red-line on a stock engine.
The air inlet assembly is comprised of a high flow Roto-Molded duct which connects to the OEM air-box and various aftermarket cold air kit MAF/inlet assemblies.
Billet Mounting brackets feature multiple positions for the idler for a wider range of belt and pulley fitment.
Supercharger Kit Includes:
- High flow Roto-Molded duct
- Silicone sleeves and reducers for inlet and discharge
- Stainless steel clamps for inlet and discharge
- Breather hose provisions for auto and manual transmission
- Replacement engine coolant reservoir, coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting brackets
- Welded air-to-air charger cooler 24” X 13” X 3.5”
- Mandrel bent 3" tubing
- 98mm MAF housing configured for 'blow-through' use
- Vortech Maxflow race bypass valve with filter
*Includes fuel pump, injectors and ECU programmer.
*Currently Vortech's supplied ECU programmer does not support the 2012 5.0L Mustang. 2012 5.0L Mustangs should be Dyno Tuned, which is highly recommended.