1968 Mustang Fuel Lines
Showing 1-20 of 194 results
Showing 1-20 of 194 results
1968 Fuel Lines
We’ve all seen the cost of fuel — it hasn’t exactly improved since the Mustang’s glory days. Don’t take a risk when it comes to getting your fuel from the tank to your motor. If you 1968 Mustang’s fuel lines are rusted out, worn down or have been damaged by an accident, replace them with a quality set from CJ Pony Parts. We’ve got a great selection of 1968 Mustang fuel lines for both six- and eight-cylinder cars. Available in individual components, or as complete sets, each set of steel lines is machine bent and pressure tested. Don’t risk fuel starvation or even fire, let CJ Pony Parts help keep your Mustang sipping only the finest octane.
Stop Starving Your EngineA motor starved of fuel is a painful thing to behold. If you’re 1968 Mustang’s fuel lines have seen better days, we can help you restore your car to its former glory and eliminate any risk of the catastrophic accidents that can occur when you allow fuel to go unmanaged.
Choosing the right set or component to replace your 1968 Mustang fuel lines requires attention to detail. Let’s take a look at some of the options that CJ Pony Parts has available:
• Pump to tank lines: Depending on your car’s configuration, you might have a one- or two-piece fuel line running from the fuel tank to the fuel pump. We carry factory replacement 3/8” steel fuel lines in both varieties.
• Pump to carburetor lines: There are different 1968 Mustang fuel lines on the market, each designed to fit a specific motor configuration. CJ Pony Parts carries the pump to carburetor line you’ll need for both small block and big block eight-cylinder cars, as well as for the six-cylinder 250.
• Fitments for modified suspension: In many cases, cars that have undergone modification require a custom set of fuel lines that don’t conflict with their modified suspension or fuel system setup. We carry custom 1968 Mustang fuel lines that have been cut to avoid staggered rear shock setups as well as pump to carburetor lines designed for use with high-performance aftermarket carburetors from Holley.
• Soft fuel lines: Many aftermarket carburetors come with braided steel or rubber pump to carburetor lines. If you’d like to replace this part, we can help you find the right piece for the job.
• Fuel filters and small parts: Just getting the fuel to your motor is one thing. Making sure that it’s as clean as possible is the best way to ensure lasting performance from your car. Our selection of fuel filters gives you the right options to match up to a variety of different fuel line configurations and work with aftermarket carburetors or factory equipment.
Let the experts at CJ Pony Parts get your fuel where it needs to go. Contact us to order a new set of 1968 Mustang fuel lines today!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.