1986 Mustang Interior
As Mustang owners, we spend a lot of time obsessing about the outside of our rides — not to mention what’s under the hood — but that doesn’t mean the interior should be overlooked. CJ Pony Parts has a great selection of interior parts for 1986 Mustangs — from reproduction trim items that capture the look of the original to aesthetic upgrades that will help you stand out from the crowd, we’ve got everything you need for your ride’s interior. Follow the links below to browse our selection of high-quality components by BBK, Ford Racing, Maximum Motorsports and other leading manufacturers.
Showing 1-20 of 703 results
Showing 1-20 of 703 results
Mustang Interior Maintenance TipsA professional detailing for your ride can easily cost a few hundred dollars or more. Fortunately, with a little elbow grease, it is possible to keep your Mustang looking its best both inside and out. Here are a few tips for maintaining the interior of your 1986 Mustang:
• Never park in direct sunlight — vinyl dashboards and other components can begin to fade with just a few hours’ exposure.
• Use rubber floor mats during the winter to prevent seasonal dirt and grime from building up in your carpet.
• Invest in a good vacuum. Choose a model that is not only powerful, but contains a number of different attachments for getting into those hard-to-reach spaces in your dash and center console.
• Compressed air keyboard cleaning kits are available in any hardware store and can be extremely useful for getting dust out of air vents.
• Take care of salt stains in your carpeting with a mixture of vinegar and water. Afterward, thoroughly wash and vacuum the upholstery to get rid of lingering smells.
• Treatments are available to prevent leather seats and vinyl from cracking. Be sure to test out any product in an inconspicuous corner before using it.
Shop 1986 Mustang Interior Parts at CJ Pony PartsNo matter how diligently you care for your Mustang, over time interior components can wear out. One of the most economical ways of sprucing up an aging classic is by replacing its interior trim. Items such as shift knobs, consoles and trim components can be easily replaced without any special tools. At CJ Pony Parts, our extensive inventory of interior parts for a 1986 Mustang is affordably priced and eligible for free ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Whether you’re working on a comprehensive restoration or simply want to add a little interior flair to your ride, you’ll find the parts you need at a great price in the CJ Pony Parts online store.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.