1999 Mustang Interior
You’ve spent time and invested considerable amounts of money getting your Mustang looking and running its best — don’t overlook the interior. After all, you spend more time inside your car than outside it. Why not ensure the trim, seats, floor mats and other interior components are all up to the highest standards possible? At CJ Pony Parts, you’ll find everything you need to upgrade the interior of your 1999 Mustang, from lighting and gauges to complete seat assemblies. Whether you are trying to restore your ride back to the condition it was in when it rolled off the lot, or you want to install your own unique upgrades, we’ve got you covered.
Interior Detailing and Maintenance Tips From CJ Pony PartsOne of the best ways to keep your interior looking its best is with regular detailing. Though most of us know the importance of washing and waxing a Mustang’s exterior, too often the inside gets overlooked. If you want to get the most use out of your seats, dashboard and other interior components, follow these tips:
• Vacuum your floors regularly as dirt and grime can get easily ground into carpets, causing them to wear out faster. During the winter, a set of rubber floor mats can keep salt stains from building up.
• Steam-clean stains or use sparing amounts of carpet shampoo. Too much liquid creates the perfect conditions for mold to grow.
• Clear dust out of air vents using a compressed air cleaner (the same product you use on your computer keyboard will work in your car).
• Check your cabin air filter periodically. For a 1999 Mustang, Ford recommends replacement every 15,000 miles or whenever the interior of your vehicle starts to smell musty.
• Protect your leather and vinyl from fading by avoiding parking your Mustang in direct sunlight whenever possible.
Mustang Interior Parts at CJ Pony PartsIf you care about the inside of your car, you’ve probably considered upgrading some of the stock interior components with a premium replacement. CJ Pony Parts carries 1999 Mustang interior parts by top manufacturers such as B&M, Corbeau, Maximum Motorsports and more.
Follow the links below to browse our current inventory, or you can contact our sales team for more information about any of our products. When you shop online, all purchases qualify for free ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous U.S on all orders above the minimum value.
Upgrade your ride with CJ Pony Parts today and see why we’ve been the driver’s choice for all Mustang components for more than 25 years.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, or 2004 for additional options.