2013 Mustang Cat Back Exhaust
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
- MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust Kit Competition Series 3" with X-Pipe and 4" Tips Mustang Boss 2013$1,192.50 Regular Price $1,325.00
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
2013 Cat Back Exhaust Kits
Perhaps it’s been a couple years since you first brought your 2013 Mustang home. Like most Mustang owners, you’ve probably been keeping her clean and shiny, taking her out for joy rides on warm, sunny days. At this time, you might find yourself wondering about what kind of upgrades you can do to make your Pony sound and drive a little bit meaner than stock. With so many options available, you might be unsure of where to start. One of the first places to start upgrading your 2013 Mustang is with a performance cat back exhaust.
Why Install a Cat Back Exhaust on Your 2013 Mustang?There are a few different types of exhaust upgrades available to Mustang owners including axle back, cat back and complete exhaust from the headers to tail pipes. All of these exhaust upgrades have the same purpose in mind — they’re designed to create a more aggressive sound for your Mustang as well as increase power and performance.
A cat back exhaust is one of the easier types of exhaust upgrades to install. It replaces the factory exhaust system from the catalytic convertors back. There are a few reasons why Mustang owners may prefer a cat back exhaust upgrade over an axle back or complete exhaust system:
• You don’t have to worry about violating state emissions laws since a cat back exhaust keeps the factory catalytic convertors in place.
• Additionally, no “Check Engine” light errors will pop up with a cat back exhaust installation. This is a common occurrence in complete exhaust kits that require removal of the factory catalytic convertors.
• The average 2013 Mustang cat back exhaust kit includes wider-than-stock exhaust pipes. This means you can expect more efficient airflow, resulting in increased power and fuel efficiency.
• Most 2013 Mustang cat back exhaust kits are made of lightweight, yet durable stainless steel. This lightweight material can help shed unwanted weight on your Mustang — as much as 30 lbs.
Selecting the Right Cat Back Exhaust for Your 2013 MustangSome 2013 Mustang owners would prefer a cat back exhaust with chrome tips that shine so bright in the sun it will blind eyes while creating an intense and aggressive sound that will wake their neighbors. At the other end of the spectrum, there are 2013 Mustang owners who prefer subtle, black matte tips with the kind of exhaust output that is acceleration-driven, remaining quiet at idle and cruising speeds.
Wherever you fall in the spectrum, CJ Pony Parts has a 2013 Mustang cat back exhaust to suit your specific performance and style preferences. Check out our wide selection of 2013 Mustang cat back exhaust options from quality brands such as Borla, Flowmaster, JBA, Kooks, Magnaflow and MBRP. It’s time to make your Mustang sound and perform her best. Place your order today!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 2006, 2008, 2011, or 2012 for additional options.