Exhaust kits are a great upgrade for your S197! Add power and sound all at once, with this Varitune Cat-Back from BBK! These cat-backs are also adjustable, meaning you can change your sound level from eight to ten decibels.
Features and Benefits:
- CARB Approved Direct Bolt-On Shorty Headers
- Provides Increased Horsepower and Torque
- One-piece Laser cut and Die-Stamped Flanges
- CNC Mandrel Bent 1-3/4” Shorty Headers
- Ceramic Finish Shorty Tuned-Length Headers
- Adjustable 1 to 3 Chamber Varitune Mufflers
- 2-3/4” Mandrel Bent Exhaust Tubing with 4” Tips
- Increased Sound Levels of up to 8-10 Decibels
- Made in USA
The BBK Varitune Axle-Back Exhaust with the CARB Approved 1-3/4” Ceramic Shorty Tuned-Length Headers will unlock more horsepower and torque for your 2011-2014 GT Mustang. The 50-State-Legal BBK Tuned-Length 1-3/4” Shorty Headers come in a Ceramic finish and have CNC mandrel bent tubing.
The BBK 1-3/4” Ceramic Shorty Headers are leak tested and one-piece laser cut and die stamped flanges for the more secure fitment on your Mustang while carrying the CARB EO# D-245-16. The BBK 2-3/4” After-cat X-pipe will give your GT Mustang the increased exhaust flow it needs to deliver a raspier race like sound with it all being mandrel bent and design to be a direct bolt on.
The BBK Varitune Axle-Back system is 2-3/4” mandrel bent tubing with 4” Tips for better unrestricted exhaust flow and performance. The BBK Axle-back Exhaust System will give your Coyote 5.0L a more aggressive sound with an average increase of 8-10 decibels in sound over stock.
The Varitune mufflers in this Exhaust Kit will not only compliment the Shorty Headers with a unique sound, but also the Mufflers are Adjustable from 1 to 3 chambers at the turn of a wrench to help dial in the best sound and power for your Coyote GT Mustang.
This Kit Includes:
- BBK Ceramic Tuned-Length 1-3/4” Shorty Headers (P/N: 16320) – CARD EO# D-245-16
- BBK After-cat X-pipe (P/N: 1460)
- BBK Varitune Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System (P/N: 41015)
- All Necessary Gaskets and Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 2011-2014 GT Mustangs
Please Note: Although this Kit does NOT require adjustments to the factory calibration, additional performance benefits can be had through tuning (NOT included).