BBK Axle-Back Exhaust System Varitune With Titanium Ceramic Shorty Headers/ X-Pipe Mustang GT 2011-2014
- Varitune Adjustable Mufflers
- Increased Horsepower
- After-Cat X-Pipe
- Tuned-Length Shorty Headers
BBK Varitune Axle-Back Exhaust System with Titanium Ceramic Shorty Tune-Lengthed Headers and After-Cat X-Pipe for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs.
Adjust the mufflers in the BBK Varitune Axle-Back Exhaust System at the turn of a wrench to dial in the horsepower and sound of your 2011-2014 GT Mustang's Coyote 5.0L engine. Hear the roar of your brand-new Varitune mufflers through the included Titanium Ceramic Shorty Tune-Lengthed Headers and After-Cat X-Pipe found in this system. The CNC mandrel-bent, stainless steel construction provides unmatched durability through a simple bolt-on installation.
Features and Benefits:
- CARB Approved Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- 1-Piece Laser cut and Die-Stamped Flanges
- CNC Mandrel Bent 1-3/4” Shorty Headers
- Titanium Ceramic Finish Shorty Tuned-Length Headers
- Adjustable 1 to 3 Chamber Varitune Mufflers
- Stainless Steel 2-3/4” Mandrel Bent Exhaust Tubing with 4” Tips
- Increased Sound Levels of up to 8-10 Decibels
- Made in the USA!
Legal in all 50 states, the Tuned-Length Shorty Headers are leak-free and secure via die-stamped flanges. You can give thanks for the improved sound, performance, and flow of your exhaust system to the raspy race-ready After-Cat X-Pipe, designed for a completely unrestricted exit out of the massive 4-inch tips.
- BBK Tuned-Length 1-3/4” Shorty Headers (P/N: 1632) – CARD EO# D-245-16
- BBK After-Cat X-pipe (P/N: 1460)
- Varitune Axle-Back Exhaust System (P/N: 41015)
- All Necessary Gaskets and Mounting Hardware
Please Note: Although this Kit does NOT require adjustments to the factory calibration, additional performance benefits are possible through tuning (NOT included).
- 2011-2014 GT Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-245-16)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.