Give your 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang the upgrade it deserves with an Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator Race Fuel System! Designed as a direct-fit replacement, each component included is compatible with the OEM connectors and chassis location. The Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator fuel pump installs inside the stock Mustang fuel tank and integrates with the stock fuel-level sending unit with ease! This kit is rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP forced induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP naturally aspirated on gas. In addition to the fuel pump, you will receive a 40-micron high flow filter, a one-piece CNC Y-block, billet high-flow fuel rails, a billet EFI pressure regulator and the necessary ORB Port fittings. For maximum efficiency, each kit includes a fuel pump wiring kit perfect for limited duty racing applications. This kit is assembled in the USA and features the highest-quality components to ensure you have the tools to hit the finish line first.
Features and Benefits:
- Stealth Eliminator Fuel Pump
- OEM Chassis Fitment
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Billet High Flow Fuel Rails
- Biller EFI Pressure Regulator
- High Flow Filter
- HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- Made in the USA
- (1) Set of Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) Filter Assembly, 40-Micron
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
- Fuel lines and hose-ends sold separately.
- For continuous duty and street applications, please see P/N: AER17191
- This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
- All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.
*Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.