Need a fuel system that can keep up with your 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang's continuous duty street/strip usage? The Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator Street Fuel System (17191) is the solution—it's rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP naturally aspirated on gas.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails
- Billet EFI Pressure Regulator
- One-Piece CNC Y-block
- High-Flow Filter
- Designed for Continuous Duty Street/Strip Cars
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
The fuel system is compatible with the 2003-2004 Cobra chassis with a Cobra Engine and/or Intake Manifold and OEM-style 03-04 Cobra Fuel Tank. Aeromotive provides an in-tank fuel pump that fits directly in the factory tank and integrates with the stock fuel-level sending unit. Along with the tank, you'll also receive all the necessary fuel system hard-parts including the 40-micron High-Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all required Aeromotive high-flow, ORB Port Fittings. Aeromotive doesn't stop there, though! You'll also get the fuel pump electrical supply and fuel pump speed controller specifically for your continuous duty street/strip application.
- (1) Set of Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) Filter Assembly, 40-Micron
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: For Limited Duty/Racing Applications See P/N: AER17190.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.