This Aeromotive’s Stealth Fuel System (18676) for your 2005-2009 GT Mustang is a truly innovative way to fuel your modern, complex muscle car. No need for voltage boosters or expensive twin-pump systems. This Mustang Stealth system retains your factory fuel tank, but still plumbs in a return-style system, and supports big power! This single fuel pump drop-in kit uses the factory tank, fuel level sending unit, and even the O-ring/retainer ring.
Features and Benefits:
- Features ORB-08 outlet and ORB-08 return ports
- Incorporates factory jet-siphon system and sending unit
- Includes an integrated 100-micron stainless-steel pre-pump filter
- Utilizes the factory tank, O-ring, lock ring and mounting location
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,000 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,300 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated
- Rated for Carbureted engines producing up to 1,200 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,500 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated
- Made in the USA
- Installation of this fuel pump requires fuel system conversion to a return style fuel system (use of a bypass style regulator).
- For the Stealth EFI Eliminator option, please see P/N: AER18677.
- A Billet Speed Pump Controller is required for EFI street applications, see Aeromotive P/N: 16306.
- This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.