Anderson Composites Hood Type-GTH Dual Side Carbon Fiber Mustang V6/ EcoBoost/ GT 2015-2017
- Paintable Mesh Screen
- Functional Heat Extractors
- Protective UV Inhibitors
- Hand Crafted Construction
Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Dual Sided Type-GTH Hood for 2015, 2016 and 2017 V6, EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.
This eye-catching hood features a Shelby GTH-inspired design with functional heat extractors. Designed for your 2015-2017 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustang, this Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Dual Sided Hood (AC-HD15FDMU-AT-DS) is sure to add a stealthy, modern look to your exterior.
Features and Benefits:
- Shelby GTH-Inspired Design
- Hand-Crafted Wet Carbon Fiber Construction
- Strong, Lightweight Design
- High Gloss Show-Quality Finish
- Vacuum Infused Marine-Grade Resin with UV Inhibitors
- Made Using High-Quality 3K 2x2 Weave Carbon Fiber Fabric
- Will Install Using OEM Hood Hardware
- Mesh Screens is Removable and Paintable
*It is highly recommended to use an automotive-grade clear coat with additional UV inhibitors to further prolong the life and finish of this hood.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2017 GT Mustangs
- Will NOT fit the GT350 or GT350R
- Does NOT allow use of 2016 OE hood turn signals
The hood is lightweight yet strong, offering the reliability you expect from an exterior component. To help achieve this weight reduction, a carbon fiber "skeleton" is bonded to the underside of the hood. You'll be impressed by the sleek, innovative design and premium-quality construction that distinguish this hood from the rest.
Tech Tip: Anderson Composites does not suggest re-installing gas shocks/dampers/struts and recommends the use of a hood prop rod. They also recommend the use of hood pins for safety reasons and strongly advise to install a heat shield on the underside of this hood.
- Modifications may be necessary for correct fitment of the O.E. windshield washer spray nozzles and fluid lines as part of the normal installation process.
- It is not recommended to install this hood on models manufactured for sale outside of the US due to the factory integrated active hood safety feature that is built into the OE hood hinges on those Mustang models.
- Anderson Composites requires the use of heat shields with their hoods. If a customer chooses not to install a proper heat shield capable of withstanding ambient temperatures of up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, damages to the hood may occur and wont be covered under Anderson Composites 6 month appearance guarantee
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning