ATP Turbo GTX2867R Gen 2 With .86 A/R Turbine Housing Bolt-On Cast Gray Focus ST 2013-2018
- GTx2867R Dual Ball Bearing
- .86 A/R Turbine Housing
- Up To 475 Horsepower
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment
ATP Turbo Cast Gray Bolt-On Gen 2 GTX2867R Turbo with a .86 A/R Turbine Housing for all 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs.
ATP Turbo's complete Garrett Gen 2 GTX2867R turbo assembly with a .86 A/R turbine housing is a direct bolt-on replacement for the 2013-2018 Focus ST's small factory turbo. ATP Turbo has taken all the guess work out of upgrading your Focus ST's stock turbo and assembled this amazing bolt-on unit with all the necessary components needed for a safe, hassle free installation.
Assembly Features and Benefits:
- Garrett GTX2867R dual ball bearing, oil and water cooled turbo assembly
- .86 A/R turbine housing for more top-end power but with a slower spool up
- Flow capacity up to 475 horsepower
- Factory style cast gray finish on the compressor housing
- Direct bolt-on fitment in the stock location
- Comes with internal wastegate pre-assembled
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion (capoff provided)
- Has a V-band flanged turbo adaptor
- Will fit the stock oil drain tube
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit (adaptor elbow provided)
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- Brand new steel braided oil feed and coolant lines are provided
The external dimensions of the Garrett GTX2867R turbo are exactly the same as the Garrett GT2871R turbo. All GTX turbos use the same turbine housing that is used on Garrett's GT turbos. Garrett's GTX2867R turbocharger is capable of producing up to 475 whp with the right supporting modifications and is ideal for street, autocross, drag, and rally use. This updated second generation unit includes an advanced aero design forged billet compressor wheel with dual ball bearing CHRA rotating assembly. It offers up to 20% more horsepower than the original unit's 550HP, so you'll get even more performance out of your new turbo.
Garrett GTX-R Turbo Features and Benefits:
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- Forged billet, fully machined compressor wheel for expedited release
- 11-Blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quite operation
- Ported compressor shroud to increase surge resistance
ATP Turbo (Advanced Tuning Products, Inc.) is a company solely dedicated to turbocharging performance. Their ultimate goal is to engineer and manufacture turbocharging components that make sense. While turbocharging itself is not new, many of the components that they create come from brand new ideas that are applied using basic principles of process improvement and re-engineering to turbocharging systems. Adhering to these principles has helped ATP Turbo design and re-design components for turbocharging, that are often more simplified, but function better, and are more reliable.
The sport compact scene is full of high-horsepower 4-cylinder engines these days, and the new 2013-2018 Focus ST is right there in the mix. ATP Turbo's complete Garrett GTX2867R turbo assembly is the perfect way to keep your 2013-2018 Focus ST ahead of the competition.
Order your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus ST this ATP Turbo Cast Gray Bolt-On Gen 2 GTX2867R Turbo with a .86 A/R Turbine Housing from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.