The 15" Silver Extreme-Plus Front Brake System 4301509S from Baer is not your typical brake kit! In fact, it's the only 6-Piston forged monoblock available to the road-going market. Pair the system with your anything-but-average 1965-1966 Mustang for superior stopping power.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- Uses Common Race Pad Backing Plate (D1247 or DR11)
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Caliper Accepts 13.5 to 16-inch Rotors
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US Sourced Material
This system features the 6S 6-piston Monoblock caliper mounted to a 15" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. Made of a single piece of US-sourced 2618 forged aluminum, the 6S and 6R R-Spec calipers are Baer's Flagship offering. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs
- For Use with RideTech TruTurn Suspension
- Minimum Tire Size: 19 inches
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs, and packed with Redline synthetic grease.